Why is the “open 20 chests” reward only 25 coins?!

What’s the point of this award? 25 coins??? That’s 1/20 of what you get if you win a match in one of the arenas.

Please fix to not waste people’s time.

1 Like

This chain of quests is balanced around what your expected need is for coins as you progress through the game.

• When you have finished opening 20 chests, you’ve normally been playing for ~1 day, and your cards are usually level 2 and the awarded 25 coins is enough to upgrade 2x cards.
  • When you have finished opening 40 chests, you’ve normally been playing for ~2 days and your cards are usually level 3 and the awarded 75 coins is enough to upgrade 2x cards.
  • When you have finished opening 240 chests, you’ve normally been playing for 12 days and your cards are usually level 6 and the awarded 2000 coins is enough to upgrade 2x cards.

How in the world does a player open 20 chests without spending money in 1 day. I’m only managing to open 1-2 a day.

1 Like

In the first day of play the tutorial gives you a ton of Recruit Tokens as you work your way through unlocking Kuro, Nash, Roxie – these commanders have always dropped a bunch of new cards as you unlock them or else you don’t have enough cards in your deck in order to play.

The early days of play also should drop many Diamonds per day as players complete the early stops in the various quest chains (many of these are the quests which existing players basically mostly auto-completed upon app update – Defeat Pvt Pyle in the campaign, Defeat Psycho Sam in the campaign, …, win 3 arena battles as Kuro, win 3 arena battles as Nash, … Own 12 Distinct Cards, Own 13 Distinct Cards, …, Upgrade Cards 5 Times, Upgrade Cards 10 times, … etc)

So basically, no consideration for those players who’ve been playing this game for some time now. Thanks… I can see that the devs really didn’t seem to care much about the existing player base when they designed this latest update. Quite disappointed to say the least.

We can’t make two versions of the quests for different people.

If a new player on very first day of playing had a quest reward 10k coins when each upgrade of their cards costs 5 coins, it breaks their game economy. If they don’t need any coins at all for a month, they have no reason to play any battles.

This is the same logic that led to the bosses which “would have gone up in the normal course of playing the game” but when put in still started the long term players at the bottom.

@S7campusLifer. So when do the coin increments Increase? Ive opened 60 chests and I’m still getting the same reward as opening 20.

Looks like it’s already scaling to me — it was 25 coins when you opened 20 and now you’re being rewarded 75 coins when you reach 60 chests opened (on schedule with the bullets I posted above)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.