Why, in the event, do I keep playing people that

don’t exist and have way better card levels than me?

2 Likes

Especially when the alliance doesn’t exist either and they are apparently challengers lol the whole bot thing is starting to become a bit more apparent

1 Like

It’s more apparent in this event than ever before.

2 Likes

I would really want to know as well …This is really starting to become very annoying…

2 Likes

Don’t forget the bot opponents normally only give you five points but are wayyyy stronger lol

1 Like

These are generally not “bots”. For a reminder of what’s going on here:

If there are helpful ideas on how to improve the system, we’re open to some more discussion!

I’m aware. But just to clarify, if they are generally not bots, thats clear indication they sometimes are.

4 Likes

Why have I never had my own cards boosted when I’m going against maxed out players every day then? Seems like I’d be a great candidate for these “boosted levels” if this was true but ehhhh it’s most likely not true in the slightest

5 Likes

There we go with the tricky wording again. You guys take us for fools

2 Likes

It’s sincerely infuriating to play boosted people that get better cards than me when I’ve spent hundreds on this game. I don’t mind it on the main ladder since my main deck is maxed, I can still win those games. But in events I’m not even close to having those decks maxed, so playing boosted people is a severe disadvantage, the boost needs to be lowered.

This is also why I think Android needs to be a priority for your team. You can tinker with matchmaking endlessly but it won’t fix the main issue: a larger player base.

4 Likes

There are no boosted players. This is a lie. Ask yourself, have you ever entered into a battle with any unit with a different level than what you own (and it not being completely random due to an event breaking bug :bug: of course)? No? Maybe you guys are top tier players and have been playing for months already, well phnewalletkeys and I both have been playing for a very short time and i think she has a month on me but I don’t think her or myself have ever experienced this “boost” while climbing the ranks. In fact we are often boosted against and having maxed out players thrown at us constantly with minimal payout. Interesting how that works

3 Likes

I think from your perspective when being boosted the other players cards look Like they are your card level give or take what is needed to make the new comparative in strength to what the high rank player sees. So if you have 12’s that’s what you see them having, they have 17s so that’s what they see you having.

2 Likes

I started a thread posting screen shots of examples of what I’m talking about. That’s unfortunately not what’s going on

It is also worth noting that bots and bot players are exclusive to 1v1, fin you play only 2v2 which is far from ideal, you will never experience this.

Also, I’m only concerned with event mm being that that’s the only mode with a decent pay out

Chuck is right. You will never see your own units levels being boosted. Rather, your opponents levels appear to be closer to your own. I’ve seen cases of this happen and know it holds true.

This again doesn’t explain why level 13 commanders are being matched with level 17 commanders who don’t exist and have top tier emblems. That’s not how this works.

3 Likes

False, check discord for example of when something in deck is boosted.
It will have a border around the hoisted card.

1 Like

Am I the only one who’s never experienced having a boosted card? How have I never heard of this mechanic? It seems like it doesn’t explain the maxed opponents against mid level players (that can’t be found on the leaderboard)

2 Likes

Only very extreme cases can even generate a bot. For example, if there’s literally no one even close to you in skill level that’s available in queue for over 2 minutes of queueing (this is an example, I’m not sure what the actual time requirement is). Even if you played all day, you’re not likely going to see more than a couple, and even then it’s probably going to be an easy victory.

They definitely have been. You’ve actually beaten a few players in the Top 100 a few times in adjusted matches.

1 Like