Why are we still getting season 3 tokens in event?!

Why are the season tokens in event reward tree still from last season! Please fix ASAP!

4 Likes

Because they were too busy building out and testing the new units, Max. C’mon. You can’t expect perfection on the first day with all this innovation… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But seriously, I’m not too upset about season 4 being season 2 rebooted; it’s nice for those who couldn’t get or max the nice season 2 units. But there’s really not much excuse for the season to drop with old currencies in place or, God forbid, season 3 cards dropping from chests (haven’t seen this yet, just an example). It’s just sloppy.

They had to spend a lot of dev time adding the cool bot animation on the load screen cuz you know that’s more important than actual game play

1 Like

Yeah what’s the point in the event if your getting season tokens you can’t use. And also what about the rewards we’ve already claimed?

1 Like

It’s such a basic thing that has massive impact, I think people tried so many things and if things like this is the culmination of it all, that’s as good as it gets. I think that’s the last straw. Was going to try and just max the old season 2 units but now cannot even do that and wasted all that time/effort/currency getting useless tokens for a season that’s over.

1 Like

These Devs have completely lost it. They took a game with allot of potential and just destroy it out of greed and stupidity.