Why are the coin rewards nerfed so hard

That was like the best part of the season rewards, now it’s complete trash. I think I’m done playing for good this time. Who knows, I’ll keep checking new updates, but I’m not hopeful.

3 Likes

It doesn’t look like we’re getting a coin booster either. I mean, I appreciate their hard work on this update, it looks nice, but there are still quite a few underlying issues that I was hoping would be fixed. Most importantly the coin issue. Once again, they’ve insulted their player base

1 Like

I think I might be bowing out of this game. This is just beyond ridiculous at this point

I’m pretty sure they don’t care. Because this has been a problem since day one and it’s only getting worse. So you get tons of new stuff…and none of it works :joy:

1 Like

Lol it’s wildly beyond :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Their main objective is to get as much of our money as possible. they’re trying to manipulate us into spending. Not gonna work for me.

Haha I see what you did there

I mean people spend when there’s an incentive, there are different ones. This one just has none that I see.

Seriously though. This is not the kind of surprise people enjoy…

1 Like

Welcome to greed. Is the game in that much trouble?

1 Like

The coin booster was giving me hope for this game. I didn’t get a chance to go the coin booster route last time either.

1 Like

And the season coin prizes are then even more atrocious…

1 Like

I’d rather they get rid of the elite reward and put the coin and alliance token rewards back to what they were, as someone who gets elite every month, additional days does nothing for me, and as someone who doesn’t need card copies, the change to gold does nothing for me too

1 Like

Doesn’t look like any new skins, either. Unless I’m blind.

2 Likes

Can we talk about the horrible change to boss blitz too? Good lord

3 Likes

Greed and lack of thought.

This is just ridiculous at this point. And since it’s Friday, we won’t hear from them until Monday.

Contact Apple and copy and paste this.

“Hello, I would like a refund for all of the purchases I have made with Wild Beyond, because they are intentionally ignoring me and other players when asked about their updates to in game currency and prices for those currencies without our knowledge or any sort of communication about those changes. They have decreased the value of their packaged deals for in game currency (diamonds, coins, and gold) while keeping it at the same price ($USD) without any patch notes or notification about these changes. This goes against the Apple code of conduct that requires companies who manage applications on the App Store to be clear and transparent when changing their prices or value of electronic goods. Please check the forums for an example of how hard we have tried to get their attention to get clarification on why this was happening without our knowledge or consent. I work hard for my money and carefully spend my money where I believe that it will be of most value not only for the community of the game, but the reputation of Apple, who would not support these kinds of dishonest business practices. Thank you for taking the time to investigate this case and thank you in advance for the refund so I may reinvest my money into another App that practices honesty, transparency, and supports its community.”

And what was the outcome?

Why you guys give so many cards and strongly reduced coins? It doesn’t make sense. Example: quests used to give 50k coins, now it gives me gold and experience. Gold and experience are basically useless.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.