Where is the chat bug fix?

That we’ve been asking to be fixed for MONTHS now?? All my open chats just closed AGAIN. As an officer, this is very frustrating. Please fix this already @S7campusLifer!

2 Likes

:ava_mech: sometime all my chat clear itself idk that’s a bug or not

Feels like a bug … which makes it one :wink:

Keys they are just to busy thinking up lame ideas to finish killing the game off. How stupid can these people be. Just keep driving those nails in the coffin. This game is so boring and lame it’s under real.

1 Like

Bumping this post because it is happening again. I’m tired of not getting responses for bugs. I’ve sent two emails regarding this as well, and still nothing. Hello??? @S7campusLifer? @S7Dragon? @S7Dave? @S7NotABot? Anyone??

Bump this to the top!! Enough is enough! Man, you guys really don’t care anymore, do you???

Heck it’s a ghost town here. Maybe the Bots will start running the show and start answering all the fan mail.

1 Like

I sent a DM to one of the devs to try to get their fucking attention. This is so stupid

1 Like

No one will answer your email, i sent email to complaint about the coins in season rewards but still no response

2 Likes

This game is on auto pilot now and we are just waiting until the fuel runs out.

3 Likes

Yup I hit cap on the quest pass a while ago and in most games I would have bought it but here… nope… not worth spending the money since they are piloting a plane in a nosedive and don’t have the sense to listen when a passenger says pull back on the stick.

3 Likes

Lol :joy: not auto pilot, Broken plane

1 Like

Mayday Mayday. Yes the pilots have done bailed out and the plane is in a nose dive. Please buckle up and brace yourself for the impact.

1 Like

Hoping they’re working on a new event / season / 2v2 plan / easier upgrades / more promotion to get in new players … there’s a lot to like about this game still.

Re: responding to forum.

I’ve responded to this feedback last time you sent it and the answer hasn’t changed,

Re: Chat bug

I believe I’ve responded to you on this topic before. The answer is the same as last time.

Short answer: This bug is on our backlog of things to fix. It’s lower on the list because the impact isn’t that high (e.g., this bug is mostly just annoying while we we have higher priority bugs where someone literally can’t even open the app) and the amount of work required to fix it is high.

Long answer: The “chat history clearing itself every now and then” bug is caused because the underlying provider’s datacenter clears itself periodically. The provider will not be fixing this, so for us to fix it we would need to change our game to use a different provider api who hosts on a different datacenter. This wouldn’t be a small change as we use their services for many many parts of the game – well beyond chat-history. We want to do this eventually, but it’s a large change and would eat up all of our attention for multiple months as we work through the transition. We definitely are aware of the bug and find it annoying as well, but given the relative impact of how much this bug matters (vs other things) and the amount of work required to fix it we are not going to prioritizing it any time soon.

You think it is more important to put a Bot on the opening of the game, stars on cards, crowns on arena than to fix a real problems. This is why the game is failing. This is why players are quitting. Your priorities are backwards. You should be focused on customer service and building a game that your customer base wants not what you think. It is obvious to all players the game is failing. You might could still save the game if you will stop being so hard headed and listen to your customers. Listen to Lyth, Fox, Keys, Chuck and all the others that are trying to help you. Stop ignoring them and listening to them. The game needs players which are your customers correct. Then give your customers the service the deserve and start listening to your customers or keep ignoring your customers and keep treating them same as usual to finish killing the game. Be humane and just pull the plug and turn the game off.

1 Like

Unfortunately from things that have been mention in varies posts by the devs, I think the issue might be they are using coders as game designers. In most successful game companies the coders aren’t the designers cause just because you can program a game doesn’t mean you can design one effectively. They have shown either a limited grasp of math or a subtle grasp of using misleading math in their posts, I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it’s a limited grasp of math and not that they are deliberately trying to lie to us using fake math (I’ve pointed the math issues out on numerous prior posts).

Believe it or not I actually have game design experience in a prior life and it’s clear that these guys have a limited understanding of what makes players enjoy a game, how to appropriately balance a game and it’s economy, how to take advice from players without making it seem like the players are in control and not them, and the importance of customer service.

None of this is an attack on anyone in particular it’s my interpretation and belief based on observation.

2 Likes

Great points Lyth. I actually want Wild Beyond to make lots of money but they cannot do that when the game progression is so slow. Lyth you Fox and many others have already pointed out what needs to be fixed. What gets me is the refusal to take these great ideas and use them in some way. We have seen so many players quitting the game and I cannot see new players staying with the economy of the game and the progression rate. Oh well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.