Where is s7 in forum?

Itโ€™s been a while since they answered our posts in forum. I wonder if they working on the next update so hard or something ? :herb::eyes::herb:

1 Like

There was this post earlier. And I sent an email. Itโ€™s unacceptable

There was nothing constructive for a while on forum too. So nothing for devs to answer looks like then.

Constructive or not, they still need to respond. Pissed off posts are just as, if not more, important. Disgruntled customers will tank any business. They shouldnโ€™t limit their replies to only the posts and comments they like

Why do we want them to respond? Do we really want to hear the BS any more when the answer. They donโ€™t listen to us players anyway and they are set on destroying the game. Actions speak louder than words and this group is long in the mouth and short in action. They promise mountains and deliver mole hills.

I think Iโ€™m just hoping for a miracle at this point. Itโ€™s just kind of inconceivable how disrespectful these people are to paying customers

1 Like

I quit hoping for a miracle with these Devs. They donโ€™t want to listen to the customers base at all and look what has happen. The player base keeps shrinking and they keep coming up with such lame ideas rather than fixing what players really want. They will not show themselves in this forum because they just really donโ€™t understand customer service and producing a product that players want and will pay for. They are not giving any signs of trying to repair the relationship with the customer base at all.

2 Likes

Yes, we care about our customers but we are small team working hard all day all night, we still need to increase the cost of upgrading units because this is so easy to maxed out and we have a good offers to our customer, all packages are very interesting - too many coins, dust in there, full of legend cards and obviously with reasonable price. โ€” s7 didnโ€™t say these :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wow that sounded really good. You sure your not a Dev.

2 Likes

Lol :joy::joy::rofl:

Actually they promise mountains and deliver land fills cause itโ€™s all trash.

1 Like

Why would anyone answer when you have the brilliance that is picci kiboโ€ฆyouโ€™d have no need.

1 Like

Dudeโ€™s positiveness towards the game and the devs is sickening

1 Like

Much love Pandread :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Not good with sarcasm are you?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.