PvP-BASED PLAYER PROGRESSION
The story of Wild Beyond centers around our Commanders traveling throughout the galaxy, winning battles, and recruiting allies to join their cause along the way. With each victory comes experience, resources, and sometimes new units. In the past, new players struggled to understand the best way to grow their collection’s size and strength, and would sometimes give up along the way, making for fewer up-and-coming challengers for everyone to play against. We wanted this idea that PvP is the path to growing your collection to be clear to help guide players to competitive levels, and so we’re introducing PvP-based Player Progression with update 2.20!
- Earn XP (experience) to unlock game modes, commanders, units, and resources to level up your units!
- XP is earned from winning Multiplayer PvP battles, completing quests, and upgrading your units
- Daily bonus from your first win grants a large amount of bonus XP
- Earn XP based on your PvP rank for PvP wins each day
- Higher PvP Rank grants higher amounts of XP per win, and Ranks Silver and above also earn Coins!
- Elite status also doubles the amount of XP earned from PvP wins and the daily bonus
- Maximum player level increased from 28 to 75 to make room for the new level up progression rewards
- Player levels will be adjusted to reflect their progress in the game. For example, if you finished 75% of levels in the old system, you should be roughly at 75% of all levels in the new system
- Units you have unlocked in the old system will still be unlocked in the new system
- You will automatically receive 1 copy of each unit in the level rewards in your collection for your unlocked progress in the new system
- Players who already unlocked additional Commanders with Alliance Tokens will receive Alliance Tokens instead when claiming the Commander from the new system