Player Leaderboard rankings will be reset in v1.80, and players will be rewarded based on previous rank progression:
- Master league players (4100+ medals) will receive 1 Colossal Chest
- Diamond league players (3500-4099 medals ) will receive 2 Massive Chests
- Gold league players (2900-3499 medals) will receive 1 Massive Chest
- Silver players (2300-2899 medals) will receive 2 Big Chests
- Bronze players (1700-2299 medals) will receive 1 Big Chest
- Punchboxes are easier to acquire than before. Pranksters rejoice!
- Improvements to various visual effects. This means explosions, energy beams, and gas, oh my!
- Re-scaled the size of some units and commander models to be more visible on the battlefield.
- The health bars of units played near the top of the screen can now be seen more easily.
- Improvements to the Store and wherever all Store things are sold.
- Fixed a tutorial bug that would sometimes prevent you from being able to drag units onto the battlefield.
- Fixed a tutorial bug where you could get stuck on the moon. Mission control, we had a problem.
- Fixed a crash for when a player reaches level 21.
- Fixed an issue where Kuro would enter the battlefield and be untargetable.
- Fixed some unit collision issues causing bulkier units to get stuck behind other smaller ones.
- Fixed an issue in matchmaking where you would be paired with someone unexpected. Guess who? No, really, who is that?
- Fixed misaligned unit cards from opening chests.
- Fixed confusing wording on chest contents tooltips.
- Fixed an issue where you could not dismiss the ‘Special Unit’ tooltip while playing Campaign battles.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent, difficult to read dialogue text.
- Fixed an issue where dragging units into your deck was more difficult than expected.
- Fixed an issue where the range indicators of your units would be shown when dragging those units around to editing your deck.
- Fixed a few instances of cut off dialogue text.
- Fixed an issue where the matchmaking screen would not disappear when the host cancels the queue.
- Fixed an issue where some unit cards would permanently glow purple in battle. We’re pretty sure it was just harmless radiation.
- Fixed an issue that showed the enemy’s commander placement indicators before the actual placement action.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading units very quickly could cause the Level Up message to fail to appear.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistently displayed upgrade times for the Alchemist.
- Fixed an issue where the Vanguard could not be played onto the battlefield after teching up.
- Fixed a bug that caused Seeker Missiles to forget what they’re targeting and just zip around like…bees?
- Fixed the Cyclops’ attack animation against air units.
- Fixed an issue causing Kuro’s knockback ability to send units flying into next week.
- Fixed an issue causing Kuro’s knockback ability to affect the enemy commander’s ship.
- Fixed a stutter animation issue with the Vanguard’s punching animation.
- Fixed an issue causing newly-deployed units to not play their spawn animation.
- Fixed model of some units whose resolutions were too low.
- Fixed numerous unit attack animations and spell effects to match up with their duration.
- Fixed a number of audio issues where sounds were playing when they shouldn’t have been. Not everyone can be a DJ.
- Fixed a few places where it would be eerily quiet because audio stopped.
- Added new sound effects to a whole lot of things that didn’t have them before.
- Reduced the volume on some sound effects that were too loud.
Performance and Crashes
- Fixed several common game crashes.
- Added startup optimizations so you can get into the game faster.
Language and Localization
- Improved localization in multiple languages.