Trying to help S7 grow

Hello everyone by now I’m sure y’all know who I am a little I’m trying to help S7 grow and would like for everyone to check my YouTube channel it’s going to be about this game I post videos daily and want to see if we can help S7 get a bigger player base we can all help by posting our videos and just spreading the word if u have a channel post it here I’ll for sure check it out and let’s all do a little to help them grow thanks :pray:t4: P.S my channel name is WHOPOOTED Gaming :nauseated_face::+1:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you! Here’s the link for anyone else who wants to check it out.

1 Like

Thanks :pray:t4: S7 I posted more videos today I guess they haven’t went on YouTube yet but I will he posting on my Instagram as well

1 Like

Caties wallnutter is also my channel on youtube come to check it out! I recorded some replay to share some tricks with new players😜

3 Likes

Great Idea. You have my full support.

1 Like

Well I got ur YouTube viper if u have a channel post name I’ll check ur videos out and add u on my favs and press the bell :bell: so when you post new videos

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.