Tournament match making is beyond broken

I know this subject has been brought up before, but I’m going to reiterate this because it’s now effecting me personally.
Let’s start off by stating that this is an amazing game, and that’s not to get brownie points from the developer but I’ve only been playing twelve days now, won two tournaments, got second in another and now this one started andddd…I’m getting matched with diamon four. I’m nowhere close to diamond four. My commander is level nine and I’m in tournaments with level 14? Excuse me but I shouldn’t get excited when I match with someone my own level. You say that you want it based on skill so you increased the price to refresh your ticket but for some reason if your low level but high skill, they’ll just even it out a little bit by matching you with an unbreakable wall.

2 Likes

Hi @Trey7. I sit next two seats away from the engineer person who is currently working on fixing this. We’re trying to complete it as fast as we can. We totally agree it’s super high priority to get this fixed.

Thank you, I’m glad to hear that because it’s so hard to make myself want to keep going after such a short time simply because I fell in love with the game and did really well right away and then can no longer even play

More details to be found in this thread: Something is seriously wrong with matchmaking

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.