Too poor to upgrade

Well, elite got me somewhere in the beginning but if you just play games at 30 coins a game, it is going to take the better part of a long time to upgrade units after you get past lvl 7 or 8. It’s ridiculous how few points the devs want to give up for just playing the game and even with “Elite.” And maybe I hallucinated it, but I thought alliance points were given for each unit you donated. And a decent amount. Not the miserly 2 coins you get now… what gives devs?? I’m about to roll outta this one. It’s not even fun anymore because it’s impossible to move up without buying your deck. Even with regular play. Boo to the devs. Boo.

Please remember to do a quick keyword search with the search function before posting to reduce the number of duplicate threads. This reduces visibility and makes feedback too scattered. You can continue the coin economy discussion here.

As always, please keep posts constructive. The more actionable the feedback or suggestion, the more likely it will gain traction and be addressed appropriately!