This update is awful

This update sucks. You are ruining the game.

3 Likes

Well gentlemen you have officially ruined the game , no more money from me , I would suggest you start reading the chats .

3 Likes

Agreed. Ruined everything fun about it. What is this garbage?? I want my money back.

3 Likes

Saying it sucks is putting it mildly

1 Like

โ€œA steaming pile of turdsโ€

1 Like

Worst update ever!!!,!

2 Likes

Ps this last release ruined the game

3 Likes

Nerfing the 2v2s has unfortunately removed half the fun and most of the activity from our alliance, given that weโ€™re in the top 20, canโ€™t help but think that this will have a seriously negative impact.

Itโ€™s also going to be clearly much harder to level up now, with the need for dust as well as coins.

And capping the daily elite benefits after a couple of games seems extreme given the payment is supposed to guarantee a doubling โ€ฆ people can legitimately request refunds with this release.

3 Likes

Yep USA Elites is also not happy about this, we all pretty much play just for 2v2s

1 Like

fwiw, weโ€™re working on making 2v2 rewarding again

1 Like

Dave I donโ€™t think this game will survive long enough for you to reintroduce 2v2

6 Likes

Why not just bring back the game everyone loved like 10 hours ago lol

4 Likes

I disagree cause I earned GIGA oh donโ€™t take level down

Major changes without a defined path forward.

1 Like

We donโ€™t want you to work on anything. What we want is for you guys to get rid of this trash update completely. BRING OUR GAME THAT WE SPENT MONEY ON BACK

3 Likes

#โ€scrapโ€ update seriously

@S7Dave where did yโ€™all go? Are we doing the thing where S7 is just going to ignore this in hopes itโ€™ll go away? Not a chance. The only thing thatโ€™s gonna go away is your players. You guys can avoid this all you want, but youโ€™re all going to find yourselves out of work after this massive mistake

1 Like

To be clear: we donโ€™t have a separate support team. The people responding are the same people who are trading off their time working on developing the game. When weโ€™re not responding to the forum, that time is being spent working on game development. In todayโ€™s case, we spent most of the day scrambling to triage all the new bug reports, rebalancing our servers to handle the big additional usage load today, etc.

2vs2 was the only way to have fun. This new arena 1vs1 Very good balanced but So boring no competitive matches are happening. Also Upgrading cards are so Difficult and hard

Thank you for the feedback. We intend to make 2v2 more prominent again in the future once we see how this new system plays out.