The different events

At some point, can we please take a vote on what our favorite/least favorite events are? I think quite a few of us really don’t like the current one, and would like to see it done away with.

Thank you!

Just wait 2 days and you have next one , nothing to change here.

Fwiw, I love this event. Roxie’s commander ability works really well with it if you can get a decent draw in your initial 5-7 cards.

@PHNEWALLETKEYS Please give as much feedback about the Events as you’d like! Our events team can tell a little bit about which events people like based on participation, but that can’t get down to the nitty-gritty of unit collections, mechanics, and other details––and that’s where we need your feedback. Some players might like an event, but others care not-at-all for the exact same event. What’s important is that we hear all points of view so we can make real improvements to them.

1 Like

I think it would be fun to have an event with no gimmicks and any cards we want, basically ladder decks. Would be a nice addition to the rotation in my opinion. I find myself playing the events and barely any ladder, so it would be cool to play my ladder deck more.

It’s funny that you mention this, because we recently had an internal discussion about this exact idea on Monday. No definite plans came from it that I can share, but if you have any details on how you imagine this would work thematically for an event, we’d love to hear them!

How feasible would it be to have a draft-style event, similar to Clash Royale?