So What happened devs?

Hi, we haven’t got any communication or responses to any of the questions regarding the broken chat an we are all searching for that. Yesterday i was about to send a complain to Apple about this. Ppl is angry, feels cheated and we are running out of patience We MUST GET AN ANSWER ASAP. Are you guys and game alive? Whats the future of this game? Are we getting more surprises in the future? We’ve been highly concerned and bothered, we have lost tokens and coins but most importantly, we are losing the faith in you and the game.
We are all demanding answers.
Ty

3 Likes

Screw these guys why bother they full of lies and unprofessional people clash royal would never ever do this to there players so I’ll be sticking to that game from here on out just seem like a more professional group of people over there.worse developers I have ever seen and my life they need to get out of this type of business it’s not made for lazy no clue what’s going on type of people like these guys/girls at S7.

3 Likes

Nah man, this game at its best filled a niche role with a very small player base compared to similar games. Whales maxed out, new revenue stopped. What do you with a managed online service or game that stops making money?

You either change it or kill it. They went all or nothing. If it’s nothing Ben Liu(CEO of Pocket Gems and Strange Sevens) and his manglement team will re-assign these devs to a new project that isn’t hemorrhaging money.

It’s a shrewd move, we may hate it, but Ben Liu doesn’t have several decades of game development and management experience for nothing.

1 Like

The worker bees are probably updating and circulating their resumes.

2 Likes