Shadowblade is buggy in "fight it out"

Hello S7 team,

If a shadowblade is played shortly before the usual match time is over and it stays cloaked and then the “fight it out” mode starts, the unit just stops to move and doen’t attacks anything or is not attacked by opponent units.
The game “detects” that there is still an enemy unit on the battlefield and so the match goes on, until the energy level of one ship is down to zero.

The arrow marks the shadow of the cloaked shadowblade on the screenshots.

Please check and fix this issue.

Thx and Bye ZeltaZum

1 Like

Hi @ZeltaZum!

Thanks for the carefully written and documented bug report! We plan to do a comprehensive revamp of the “Fight it out” end of battle mechanic. I’m hopeful that our change will fix this as a part of it.

0 Likes

Shadowblade also has some changes and bug fixes associated with it in the next update as well, so hopefully those will knock out any of these bugs you’re seeing.

0 Likes

Sounds great! I am looking forward for the update!

Bye ZeltaZum

0 Likes

Hi @ZeltaZum. Yesterday apple accepted our 2.00.1 update and it is now live. Our update intended to fix the issue you have reported here. Please let us know if it’s working fine for you or if we still need to keep searching for a solution. Thanks!

0 Likes

Since the update I didn’t see the problem anymore. So I think the issue is fixed.
Bye ZeltaZum

1 Like

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes