Season unit prices changed. FRAUDS

Paid lots of season tokens and now if I had saved I could have gotten them cheaper?

4 Likes

Oh they are blatantly stealing from us now. They’re not even trying to hide it!!!

2 Likes

FRAUD.

Report to Apple. Refunds.

4 Likes

Crickets

Same for diamonds. People could’ve spent a lot of money on purchasing the hard-to-earn diamonds the days before, and now they’ve changed it so they are giving out tons of diamonds.

4 Likes

Diamonds now have little value. Cannot purchase chests.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from: Last week I bought a bunch of groceries and then when I went to the supermarket this week I saw the price of Gatorade and Cheerios was cheaper this week. It was annoying because I had purchased the 12 pack of Gatorade. Sometimes when you talk to customer service at the store, they’ll honor your old purchases with the new prices – sometimes they won’t.

We haven’t decided on a policy for this, but if you purchased something for season tokens and the price has since gone down, please contact our in-game customer support sending the details of what price you paid in the past, and what the new price is – and how you would like us to honor the old price, we’ll make a decision what to do.

1 Like

Yeah. Last week, I went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of groceries.

This week, I realized they were a bunch of fake groceries that were sold under the pretense of being better than they actually were.

I feel like that store ripped me off and I want a refund. They made me hate the store.

7 Likes

Also - the fact that you are an employee of this company, and come on the boards to make fun of the fact that hundreds of dedicated players are upset with your changes, speaks VOLUMES to how much you truly care.

Horrible representation of your company to a community who supported you.

3 Likes

Well, if you didn’t get bananas and sugar to go on top of those Cheerios, then they had little value to begin with. Plus, they taste horrible in Gatorade, everyone knows that.

1 Like

Crunchy Gatorade? Might be worth a try

1 Like

Yes prices change but after buying your groceries at the store did the store take all your groceries and say we have a bug. Like y’all took our cards.

1 Like

It is time for really bad analogies and minimizing people’s legitimate concerns.

This is not about a market driven commodity. It is not as if a mobile game has a weekly, widely fluctuating prices. That will lead to distrust and demise.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.