Season chest

Why am I only get reapers and dragon flies from season? Why not anything else?

1 Like

I’m only getting reapers and heralds… I wish I could get some Dragonflies

I get a lot of dragonflies and heralds, etc, but I’ve had 1 recruit and several epics I needed, as well. It’s been lucky enough that my buying strategy has been to get the recruits and cannons I needed first so as to open as many chests as possible, even though the epic trees are the ones I most severely needed.

Started getting all heralds. Then Went to reapers, now all dragonflies. Did get a lightbringer sprinkled in once just for fun. Lol. Unfortunately I didn’t need most of the cards. Still plugging away at the tree :deciduous_tree:

Reaper, Dragonfly, and Herald are literally the only units I get. Two of those are maxed out

Reapers and dragonfly’s for me only nothing else.

@S7Dragon I thought we would already get different cards From the legendary and epic chest but still the same shit. Why do I open a asc legendary chest and get legion or rogue rare?

Idk I don’t want to say much.only thing I don’t like is the chest I would love to have the old chest back.

I got warp and all of rare unitsπŸ˜‚lol

I get dragon tly, herald and reaper over and over. We should get the others units too

Today I got 3 Dragonflies

2 days ago i got dynamo too. So i know season chest not just only rare units.

I’ve previously gotten ranger, hellion, and riot cannon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.