Season 4 reborn really?

That is all you come up with? Nothing new? No new Units? Im done with this Game and i quit… Fix 2v2 like it was before this useless Patch. You could have brought back the old Units After a new season. But maybe you have run out of ideas. Bye bye maybe in 50 days something changes.

2 Likes

Nothing is going to change trust ideas :bulb: is gone out the window bye bye :wave:.same seasons over and over and over no new units nothing new about this game at all turning into real trash :wastebasket: real fast.

1 Like

I agree, been here since launch season. There has been nothing added to keep interest. Progress isnt fixing what you broke to begin, add new factions/units… SOMETHING. S7 you guys are slowly killling this game.

1 Like

It’s not that slow

2 Likes

It’s in the toilet for sure. Road kill thanks to Campuslifter GameKiller7

I was hoping Loo wasn’t actually leaving just pissed off. But he hasn’t played the event at all. Goodbye to another awesome player. How many more of your core players do you need to lose S7 before you start listening to the players? It’s not like new players are coming out of the woodwork to replace them.

1 Like

Anytime developers fear they have nothing to offer for endgame, they make progression hard. Hence EXP and unlock systems for most games. The best games are the ones that basicallyDon’t have or don’t allow progression/$ to give higher level players have an advantage over anyone. Those are the games that mostly have alternative skins or visual effects as unlock content. This game started as an amalgam of having a tolerable ( barely tolerable bc it was pretty slow even before they added dust) rate of progression, and a ton of replay value once you maxed out bc of the competitive player base for 1v1 and 2v2. Devs undervalued that aspect, took skill based matchmaking out, took skill based alliance ranks out, and just made it as difficult as possible to get maxed. They managed to create their own endgame problem, and then thought the best fix would be to not let player’s get to the endgame.

1 Like

As someone who really, really, really needs more levels on his little transformer dudes, some more troop carrier cards, another spectre, and a whole bunch of madness … I’m sorta glad 4 = 2 :partying_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.