Plz put coins back and payed purchases

S7 Why if someone pay real money they can’t get coins in there purchase.this the only game that don’t give what you need to upgrade stuff with real money.i can post so many other games I play that if I spend my money I get everything to improve my account put coins back in pay stuff gosh .

1 Like

Wouldn’t be enough they would need to have dust too.

1 Like

Lol :joy: that sh*t is true

Yeah event chest or epic event chest didn’t give us any coins. Especially epic event chest, it doesn’t give you any tokens too which is bs . It should give you some and i think epic event chest is scammer, they fool me with those 6 event chest in quest pass but didn’t give me any legend or am i too bad luck? :cry:

Well that would make to much sense therefore the Devs will never do that. They are not interested in building a great game with a large player base because they are to busy dreaming up stupid garbage like crowns on arena levels and stars on our cards. They want the progression for players to be at a snails pace and for the game to be so boring that everyone will just quit. If they had any sense they would offer all items for sale dust, coins and cards. The current packages are boring and feel like a unlucky slot machine. All of these updates have been complete failures and have done nothing other than to drive players into quitting.

1 Like

I’m so pissed off with the quest pass, not only it didn’t give me any coins or tokens in that epic event chest (which they should make it give you some tokens or coins something not only a card) but they are scammer how come i get TEDDY 3 out of 6 and all of those 6 chest i got no legend card. :flushed: I’m so disappointed in packages they offer to us, i expected to get at least 1 legend card from those 6 epic chests but NOTHING SH*T useful idk now if i’m too bad luck or they are scammer but whatever the other packages are still suck. No support from me anymore S7

1 Like

I don’t see how hard it can be to add coins and dust to packs I feel if someone pay they should get coins and dust. I don’t mind a how they have the chest for cards but no coins or dusts those packs is pointless giving cards without the other stuff to get stronger. My real money for ur fake currency and they can’t even do that.i have not spent one cent since they made all these changes when I was spending 50-100 every two weeks.

1 Like

Totally agree. All the other games I play every item you need can be won or purchased at a reasonable price. The player progression in this game is slow and boring. That’s why so many players have quit this game. They will never get the player base this game needs if they continue the path they have been on for the past several months.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.