Please change Boss Blitz back

I do like how tough they get, but personally I’ve had enough of only being able to complete a quest if someone wants to join. Boss Blitz has become a forced chore, and literally no one wants to do it. Getting someone to join is like pulling teeth, and when I see it pop up from a teammate I don’t want to do it either. Our alliance is the most active out of all of them, so that obviously isn’t the issue.

If the team insists on keeping it this way, at least make it worthwhile! You guys are well aware that “gold” is absolutely useless for higher ranked players. What about adding those coins in that we’ve been so vocal about?? There’s no incentive to Boss Blitz, and it’s become a job to do them. They’re not fun or rewarding. I cringe whenever I see it pop up in my quests. Something needs to be changed please.

3 Likes

Hi @PHNEWALLETKEYS

Totally agree. It’s silly that the game asks a veteran player to do the same Kyrie boss battle for the 100th time every other week. We hope to change this soon.

2 Likes

I hope so…

@S7campusLifer thank you so much for responding! That really means a lot.

It means even more that you agree that the dynamics of boss blitz are kinda off right now. Even if you guys left it the way it is but offered a better insensitive than gold I think it would be better received.

Again, thank you for your response

2 Likes

I hope you guys return it back to how it was b4 @S7campusLifer . It personally cost me my main source of gold for weeks and almost single-handedly decimated my once top-100 squad to a shadow of its former self (two-player boss blitz is so hard to accommodate.)

Best.

Ramajay

1 Like

Hi @Ramajay I wrote a longer post on why the change happened and what the intention was for newer teams and players here: Keeping you guys updated with emails I’ve received on multiple subjects. Please read, enjoy, and leave feedback

@S7campusLifer thanks for taking the time to explain. Never woulda thought that was the original intention of BB up until now.

Certainly I see tandem boss blitz and cooperation increasing substantially. Kudos on that :slightly_smiling_face:. But as a player taking pride in spending relatively little on this game, quests and BB were essential for my progression to this point. Now, again, my progression using these essential aspects of the game came to a screeching halt at a time where it takes a phenomenal amount of resources to upgrade in the game. We seem to have gone from one end of the spectrum (dwindling cooperation) to another (literally punishing the loyal players who’ve been playing this game from the beginning).

Seems like every quest requires BB to complete and I think that needs to be relaxed or ended imho. I’m for any thing that encourages tandem play but doesn’t punish veterans or smaller/slightly less active teams. Please do work on that.

Best.

Ramajay

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.