Option to choose deck

suggestion

It would be nice to have an option to choose a deck before starting a battle, especially 2v2s. My brief experience with the game leads me to believe that there are decks that compliment one another, so it would be nice to be able to see what your partner is running so you can chose accordingly. I don’t mean edit, I mean simply choose a deck you have already put together. The other part to this is that I will be upgrading or editing a deck when a “join” request comes through, and I will select join and get the deck I was editing instead of my strongest or best put together.

Hmmm why dont just join an alliance and get a 2v2 buddy?

I have an alliance, but there are 60 players in it. I was literally changing around my deck. I checked join and then realized that the deck I was adjusting was equipped. I just want an option. I don’t think that is too big of a deal.

Just get a 2v2 buddy

Thanks, buddy. Thanks.

You’re always welcome buddy.

Asking for a 2v2 partner in chat is a good idea so you know what your partner is using. I know that’s not always possible. It would be nice to change your deck before an opponent is found.

I 100% agree with the deck editing thing. I feel like it should ask if you want to equip OR edit, but having the option to change decks would solve that problem.