Opponent dugout bug

Opponent allowed to place dugout in center area that they didn’t own. This battle.

Hi @Negat1ve. Thank you for reporting this. May I ask how many times you’ve seen this bug?

I’ve pointed this forum thread out to the engineer in charge of the battle logic code. She already has a really rough timeline to get a lot of fixes right now so this probably won’t make it into the next app update. But the issue is definitely on our radar and in the backlog of things for us to fix.

No more than a handful of times.

Hi @Negat1ve. The engineer in charge of this looked through your screenshots. Here’s what she told me:

I took a look at his pretty detailed screenshots and it looks like the dugout was placed in a legal position. The poster’s opponent did NOT own mid, but he DID have the poster’s barricade down. Because the barricade was down, his opponent’s placement region was extended out past his own barricade, which allowed him to place the dugout in front of it.

Interesting, good to know thx

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.