‘Open All’ Button for multiple chests

This new updated button (great addition BTW) is currently only opening the contents of the first chest. Then the others disappear without getting their contents (i.e. should get 18 items from 2 colossal chests, but only get 9) I didn’t receive 3 colossal chests (or 27 items) due to this :slightly_frowning_face:

Please let me know when this corrected, and kudos on a really stunning game! :call_me_hand::sunglasses:

Hey there @Punisher. For personal game inquiries, especially those with sensitive information or having to do with purchases, it’s best to contact our support team (if you haven’t already) at support@wildbeyond.zendesk.com so that they can look into your account individually. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi @Punisher!

Our development team has been working very hard to try to replicate the issue you’re reporting. We’re having trouble making it happen. Sadly, I don’t think we’re going to be able to fix it quickly enough without more information from you. Can you please describe step by step what is happening specifically? If you have screenshots, it would also be very helpful!

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.