No chat downtime gift

Multiple people in my alliance report seeing the “Chat downtime gift” notification, including myself… and have not received anything

2 Likes

Just got what looks like event credits, and possibly gems and coins as well.

2 Likes

Yeah but what good is all that if u don’t have the dust I’ll rather have the dust then coins tokens and gems all those are easy to get but no way to get dust and didn’t give us any dust for the downtime is dumb.

2 Likes

What do you mean by event credits? As in event tokens? Cuz I didn’t get any of that. I didn’t get anything at all! I got the notification and that was it. It didn’t give me coins or tokens or credits or gems or anything… I collectEx zero items after pressing “ok” on the notification

You will get 4.6 k Event Tokens and 1 k Gems at some point. Everyone should have it by now. Was not instant and not all at the same time.

1 Like

I don’t know that I could tell if I got it

1 Like

Yea idk if I got it either. That’s such a small increase in items that if it didn’t let me collect it. I’m not gonna notice it.

Never got anything for it! to me that was a fake apology, which I never accepted.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.