New Event Today

What were these developers thinking with this event? Maybe I’m missing something but it doesn’t seem special in any way except forcing us to play with units we may not chose otherwise.

Am I wrong? :upside_down_face:

@Tekk you’re not wrong. The devs have stated in the past that the point of the Featured units is to get people to try lesser used units or to showcase the synergy of those units around other available cards within the deck options. This one just feels lackluster compared to the awesomeness of the Forged event (my favorite).

1 Like

I’m mostly just confused as to why K9 is a featured unit in a “Shoot Out” themed event when it doesn’t even fit the theme. As a user-chosen selection, sure, but you’ve started with a requirement that 1/5 of my deck isn’t shooting anything.

1 Like

Can’t argue with that.

1 Like

Yeah, tbh having lightbringer without being able to use a dynamo and it takes up 4 slots is pretty crap. I’m not really surprised though either. Seems pretty par for the course.

1 Like

Lightbringer needs to have it’s points cost lowered by one. It’s just not that useful and is way over-priced. And like you pointed out, no Dynamo, no way on the Lightbringer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.