My quest is to collect 70k gold

Ok. So I am stuck on a quest. At a level 5 mine I collect 256 gold per hour. To collect 70000 gold would take 273 hours or 11 days.

Can this be a mistake. I keep adding upgrades to the mine but I don’t think this is the intent.

6 Likes

I got the same mission. Can’t wait to finish it just to get “Earn 100K gold from gold mines”

3 Likes

Mentioned in the release notes

Sounds like you have a year’s worth of digging to do… :skull:

1 Like

Understand this long term. But I am going to spend 4 or 5 days not playing events and multiplayer to upgrade a mine to get rid of this quest. That’s not fun. That’s torture.

5 Likes

It’s crazy to expect everyone to upgrade the mines according to our ranks so quickly. Did you guys consider the time needed to beat the new boss structure. Not just playing the match but also waiting for people to join. Not everyone can be at their phone for extended periods of time.

6 Likes

Lol. Mine is only 50k good. I guess I got lucky.

1 Like

Worked on it for two days now. I have it down to taking me 8 days to complete this quest with a level 7 mine. Only 199 hours to go. Thanks. This is so much fun. Grinding away at bots for hours. Take all the people that put money and time in your game and stick a quest on them that will take all other quests away for more than a week each time. Well done. Good business decision.

4 Likes

Why could you not base the quests on the current level of the mines rather than the rank of the players. No one want to grind this out for 9-10 days. Seems like this punishes the higher ranking players many of which are spending money on game.

Also I was in the software industry until I retired and your quality control and testing of new releases is not good. Every new release causes a subsequent fix this release or a problem you guys have to fix in some other way. This one was with the alliance tasks. Luckily not a new code release.

2 Likes

Did the developers go through the process of upgrading the mines. it is painful. The time of the animations, the waiting for an alliance member (I am in one of the top 3 alliances and we are very active), no reward for helping someone else. You could give us another tick up to upgrade mine if attack iniatiated by someone else

4 Likes

Mine is “only” 50k. Should get there in a week or so.

Players are weary of it and quitting.

Like the idea but the old quests did not take this long with regular play. Fix the quests so it is not so painful.

2 Likes

I give them a few days to decide to fix this or I will quit. This is just plain stupid. I know this is not constructive but I hope you can sense my frustration.

2 Likes

This might be ok once we are maxed out but what you have done by putting in these quests is lock all of us who get it, mine is for 60000 gold, into not being able to do quests. Currently I’ve upgraded to the point where it’s only about 300 hours to complete this quest. Let’s get these turned off for a month to allow us to build up our mines and still do quests.

4 Likes

Screw the time sink. HOW ABOUT MAKING GOLD USEFUL AND LET US BUY GAUNTLET TICKETS WITH IT.

4 Likes

Just plz add a solo option or at least allow us to run each boss without needing a different player per assist. This draaaags out the upgrade process for most players… forget about all these top alliance guys. The average and noob players get shafted big time with this. Not every player takes it seriously enough to grind and spend time helping someone out for no reward. They just play a little multiplier and log off. So plzzzz for goodness sakes allow a solo option or remove the restriction to who can assist us with the boss

2 Likes

I like that

1 Like

Uh oh. More people are getting this quest. I suspect the noise is about to become deafening.

2 Likes

Yes, solo option should be re-implemented as before. If an alliance member doesn’t join after X amount of seconds then option to play solo appears. Barring the specific quest for a month is also a great idea to give people the time needed for mines to reflect player levels. Top tier players receiving the hit yet again, while we are the driving force within the community to keep people engaged and interested in playing.

3 Likes

Asking an alliance member to start bosses because you ran out is far preferable to needing to play these dull unrewarding commander locked super grind fest 1000 times to be able to complete your quest in the 4minutes it used to under the old system instead of the days or weeks a quest takes now.

1 Like

We will be releasing an update making it drastically easier to upgrade your gold mines.

1 Like