Multiple connection errors when playing Raid battles

I’ve reported this before, and so have many others. This issue is causing a lot of losses that wouldn’t happen otherwise. When I reported this previously, I was pretty much told tough shit, that you guys weren’t going to do anything about it. Uh…ok. You guys really need to listen to us. Enough is enough. Raid is important, and losing your battle simply because your teammate lost connection has to stop. I know some members in HOD have had this issue, only when they play us (Royal Guard), and the only time we have this problem is when we play HOD. Can you guys please get it together??

This wasn’t an issue before you guys re-wrote the entire damn game. Just another reason to go back to the way things were. Top players are dropping like flies because of crap like this.

Are you guys ready to start listening to us?

1 Like

No they aren’t.

1 Like

The game is an entertainment platform designed to make s7 money. If it keeps doing that, then it’s working as intended. No need to mind what minor bickering is happening because … small piece of a big pie… fly in a field of cow pies…

Keep trying though, because the other flies are paying attention

1 Like

The flies are going to rise up and swarm lol

1 Like

Most raids failing at the moment with connection issues.

1 Like

@S7campusLifer is anyone planning on replying to this orrrrrr…???

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.