More options to spend gold? Otherwise mining doesn’t make sense

Now that we have the whole thing around gold (moon etc), would it be a good idea to have more options to spend it? Upgrades for example. Otherwise the whole mining thing is senseless. What is dev’s plan about it?

1 Like

I don’t have a specific plan yet, but we expect to make Gold have more uses in the game economy soon.

Not for nothing but you’ve said that before. Your player base is leaving the game based on all the things you have done (not you specifically but the developers) to take this awesome game you made and turn it to crap. You say you don’t want the repetitiveness of boss battles and you make it worse, you say we will be happy that we have gold to spend so we can overpay for cards we need if we actually need them. You say trust us we will give you stuff to spend gold on… well we aren’t believing it. You keep kicking us and expect us to ask for more. How about listening to your players. You keep making a bad economy worse and do things that require us to spend coins like put in specific required commanders in event and mines which we will need to upgrade and have no coin to do it. You ruined quests by including the ludicrous earn 60000 gold by mining which takes hundreds of hours. Etc etc etc.

3 Likes

If you will accept a bit of feedback, I would say it is annoying that if two people play the same boss on the same level only one get to pass to the next level while the other need to play again. This is made even worse by the fact that a player can help a guildmate only once per boss. To be honest the new gold mine idea isn’t bad at all (I would be also okay with having gold only for the shop, since not everyone have lv17 cards yet and the shop can help you upgrade the epic and rare card faster), but there are many improvement which can be done. Like for example giving at least a symbolic reward to the helping player (like a very small amount of gold/coins). Sorry for the off-topic

1 Like

Totally agree with what everyone said here.
Please consider giving some incentives for people to help each other out.

2 Likes

I have 100million Gold and all cards. I am really pissed that i can’t use it for anything. Let us trade it for coins or season tokens or diamonds. You lose all top Players if u continue with that path your Company is going.

2 Likes

Suggestions.

1. Other options to spend gold. Top players only use it to convert to silver.
  2. Extra Epics and Legendary. Allow us to convert to silver or to trade multiples for a card we need. Or even let us donate them to alliance members. If the top alliances have players that donate to the lower levels, the fight to get in those alliances improve and you make more from those players trying to get free goodies.
  3. Lastly. These mines are killing us. Upgrading them after the reset has been a bear. Grinding away at the same bosses is not what this is about is it? Mine is 70k. Been stuck on it since the update. Then the reset. And I am still only 17k into a 70k grab. Will get there in a week or so.

I love the game. But you have to treat us well too. Don’t ya think? Expanding the pool is a great goal for the overall game, but so should be keeping the top players in the game interested as well.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.