Missing Card Bugs - working on fixes

Issue 1) Missing Excess Cards - If you had enough cards to max out a unit, but had not yet upgraded it to level, then after this update you will only have exactly enough cards to max out that unit (even if you had more than enough before). This is a bug. You should still have extra copies of the card which you could scrap. We’re working on restoring those excess cards (scaled in quantity as mentioned in the release notes).

Issue 2) Missing Cards When Close to an Upgrade – if you had almost enough cards to upgrade before the update, then you may be one card shy now. This is because in some situations a bug rounded down instead of up. We’re working on fixing this.

Possible Issue 3) Missing Cards When Had Enough to Upgrade – a few players have reported having had enough cards to max out Lightbringer, but no longer having enough cards. We’re still investigating whether this is a separate issue or not.

At this time, you do not need to file a support ticket for these issues. We are investigating them and will proactively patch all affected players as soon as possible. We don’t yet have an ETA on this. Sorry for the trouble.

1 Like

Not that I want you to fix this one, but I think I actually had a case where I didn’t have enough cards to upgrade pre-update but did post-upgrade. Did you round up in some cases?

Heck I had tons of cards especially for Legion and Roque. Get rid of that powder junk. Y’all are trying to double tap our wallets. The powder is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

7 Likes

Lmao this is the least significant problem y’all created. What about how you just ruined everything fun about this game

6 Likes

Yes PLEASE ADDRESS THE COMMUNITY INPUT!!

3 Likes

This may happen for season 2 legendaries. Everyone else can get them with 2 fewer cards now … it’s a little sale / gift as part of the update. One tiny silver lining.

Y’all caused the problem now we have to waste more of our time generating a ticket to get back what we purchased. Let me guess y’all have no records of what cards every player had.

3 Likes

No ticket necessary for this collection of issues. We’ll be fixing everyone affected, no ticket required. We need some time for our team to make the fix, and then it’ll be applied to everyone’s game who was affected.

1 Like

Hope so. Had several thousand of some cards that were EARNED.

1 Like

So how does that ratio exactly work? Because before the update, level 10 and above cards needed 100+ cards to upgrade and in my cause I had 300+ of the same one yet after the upgrade I had like 3-4 for it.

3 Likes

Good one. Thanks for the update. I had the issue 1 with many units. I suppose we will get the excess cards back right? It is important for the new dust thing.

By the way, first impression: i like the new version. Thanks for the hardwork. But be prepared: players will complain about many things. Tough crowd here. Hehehe

3 Likes

We had better get those cards back.

1 Like

The best solution would to rollback everything to before the update and finish and fix the update then rerelease

3 Likes

Yes!

First, we calculate what level you could have upgraded with your old card amounts. Then we make sure you have enough cards to get to the same level with the new system (which requires fewer copies). If you have even more copies then you need to max out, then you should get extra cards to (e.g., if you had enough cards to max out a single card twice over, then in the new system you should also have enough cards to max it out twice over … that’ll be fewer cards than before, but they’ll be of equal value … just a change in numbers). We had several bugs related to this (see my first post in this thread please) – we’re working on fixing those and crediting people with cards they should have been given but were not. This will take a little time, but we’re working on it as fast as possible.

And on another note. People including myself have spent money on the game. Some a little, some a lot. Now with this update not only did probably THOUSANDS of cards stockpiled by individual players are gone, but you add a “dust” materials needed to upgrade too but the only way to get it is to scrap cards… plus add the fact of how the elite benefits were changed too you guys are basically stealing from all the players and are continuing to do so.

5 Likes

We will correct the missing stockpiles.

Previously, cards stockpiled over the max had zero value. Now they can be turned into scrap. Players who had all the cards they needed and were stockpiling them beyond the number needed for max level will, I believe, have enough dust to max everything out. So their progress should be unchanged. I think they’ll actually find this update surprisingly beneficial because coins can be earned more easily (no waiting for chests required) – and coins is the primary thing players with max cards need.

2 Likes

Yes they can be turned into scrap something we didn’t need before so now I have no extra cards to scrap, which you say will be fixed, but the amount of scrap needed seems high 72 for a couple I looked at for a single level. I didn’t need that before. So how much scrap will we get from each card and am I now not going to be able to upgrade all the cards that were ready to upgrade as soon as I had the coin. If so you have literally robbed me as I bought a lot of chests along the way to help get those cards.

2 Likes

This is untrue if you consider alliances donation features especially if you continue not allowing us to request rare cards.

3 Likes

Yeah but not all players had they’re cards maxed out. I have at this moment over 20 upgrades I need to do for my cards, and some of those I could’ve upgraded twice because of the cards I already had and I don’t have maxed level cards. And the dust makes no sense at all. Why not just be able to scrap cards to coins instead of this dust bs? Sounds like the only peopled that benefited from this update were those that already had cards maxed out to get rid of those. That didn’t help me

1 Like