Missing alliance rewards

The season tokens rewards just became available and then it disappeared. I was online the whole time, waiting for the 600 tokens, and it just went to the next quest. There’s no way I missed the window to claim the tokens, please compensate me

Umm hello? I’ve also sent an email regarding this with no response. If you’re checking into it at least let me know it’s being looked at.

Hi Phnewalletkeys,

If you’ve submitted a ticket, I would ask you to be patient. Tickets are processed in order as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

1 Like

I did get compensated a little while ago, but it just happened again. The timer was up and I was supposed to receive 600 alliance coins. I think this is 4 times now this has happened? So I’m officially reporting a bug lol

Yeah. Some of my members are saying that they can’t collect the reward even after they completed it. And yes, they already submitted a ticket. Please fix this bug as it’ll become a bigger issue in the next season.

1 Like

This is happening to a number of people in my alliance. And it’s happens to me like 4 times. To the point where I almost don’t see the point of doing alliance quests, since I am not rewarded unless I submit a ticket every single time. Which isn’t the simplest process either, as there doesn’t seem to be a way to do it from in game.

1 Like