Matching with higher lvl players

feedback

I’m sure the topic was discussed before, sorry for bringing it up again, but I guess the matching system will make me quit playing: either I get matched with decks several lvl above mine (and an avg of 2 lvl difference is enough to make any strategic and luck irrelevant), or the other player cuts the connection because it’s the same from his/her perspective.
In combination with the waiting time I have around one or two interesting fight with someone my size per hour. That sucks.
Gauntlet mode would be a perfect alternative, but it’s behind a paywall (and no, it does not amortize automatically by the rewards, that’s naive fallacy).
No offense, but is there a way we can give you money, without you making us feel frustrated to do so?

1 Like

Looks like my feedback was highly appreciated. Actually I shouldn’t criticize you, sorry for that. Rather I should accept that the new gaming industry’s business model is based on player frustration. With this pay2lvl-up thing (and the paying has to be hidden behind coins and diamonds…) it gets down to: We want to make money, happy player pay less, let’s create a never ending greed for upgrades.

0 Likes

Lol im gold 1 in rogue and partners gold 2, we get matched with a mid diamond and a gold 6(right before diamond) lol not once,twice, but three times in a row and my partners have all been randoms on the low gold end lmao…

They were playing 2s from same guild so thats even more of a disadvantage while im playing with randoms lmao ya if they dont fix this kind of shit, the game will die slowly hemorrhage and die.

0 Likes

Man…you nailed it…Gaming is dead…greed has killed it. Now it’s just a nasty expensive habit that is guarantee to make your life miserable! Just playing this game is a defeat.

0 Likes

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes