Like this game but

It’s way too p2w in my eyes that or the matchmaking’s sucks or both I’m an f2p player and I keep running into people who’s ever hero’s and other units are several levels higher or they flat out have a hero who I would have to level a like 40 times to get i wouldn’t upgrade my Troops but it’s three hours per and that not only slows that but it make sure it a hassle to do any quests that require me to upgrade something which just so happen to be the only quests that seem to let me get stuff above my level I doubt the devs care about this because I’m not a paid player much no less a whale

The algorithms for matching; among other things absolutely need revamping.

Elite being $25 for a lifetime should be an indication that this game is not meant to be free to play at all, they built elite in specifically to cater to people who want to earn their decks while also making a statement that it costs money to produce and maintain a game and some support is required if you want to have any sort of good experience at all in the game. I’m actually a big fan of that feature, especially because they offer a free trial so new players actually can get a feel for how the average person was meant to experience, play, and progress in the game. Support your devs or, to be blunt, don’t expect much by way of improvements.

2 Likes

As far as mm needing revamping, the real issue is in the player base, it needs to grow. Current game design restricts that, previous seasonal units need to be released immediately, and in the future it needs to happen much more quickly, the advantage being so restricted provides is just too drastic.
Release season one units, make some bundles for them, and use the money on ad revenue because this game has no presence in any feed I’ve seen and will not grow without one, nor will it retain new players when they realize pivotal cards are not available to them with no expectations set whatsoever for when that will change, that is in my opinion a massive marketing mistake and is already choking out the current AND new player base.
THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO ENCOURAGE HEAVY SPENDING THAN SIMPLY MAKING IT ESSENTIAL AT ALL TIMES DURING THE GAMES LIFESPAN.

5 Likes

That’s what I want to know. Where the heck is all this money going that we have all invested into this game?! The person in charge of marketing needs to be fired. I have given quite a few solid ideas to expand player base but they fall on deaf ears. I’m starting to thing again that this is nothing more than a quick cash grab. Building your player base is NOT THIS FREAKING HARD!!

2 Likes

Maybe the whole thing is just a tax write off…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.