Issue with insanity and nano shield

So I just used insanity on a typhoon with only a tiny bit of health left, and a pancake dozer, and they were right beside one another but nothing happened. They didn’t attack each other, and pancake should have bulldozed right over typhoon, but it didn’t do anything!

Also I am noticing that nano shield isn’t engaging properly. My units are getting killed left and right while supposedly under protection from nano shield.

Last but not least, in the last 25 battles I’ve done, probably even more than that, I’ve won exact,y four times. This has never been an issue before, I used to win at least 40-50% of the time. Literally in the last week winning has become next to impossible for me. Why is that? I’ve tried tweaking my techniques, even though my techniques have served me perfectly well in the past. I spend hours a day on this game, and had just ranked up to gold before the big update, so while I’m no expert I’m not exactly a beginner. So I don’t understand why I’m suddenly being pitted against people that I have no chance in hell against. Even if I play my cards perfectly I still get flattened now, like 90% of the time.

Pancake only kills things that have less max health than itself

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.