Is this a mistake?

We were all pretty upset when the value of event packs went down and were pretty vocal about it. Then, a few events ago, we had new hope lol! We got the diamonds back where we wanted them in the $10 and $20 packs. Well, I just went to check them out, and theyโ€™ve gone back down again.

Is this a mistake by chance? I really think (and of course this is speculation) that if the packs have good value at affordable prices, that means more revenue for you guys. I was so excited when I saw that the amount of diamonds went back up, but once again Iโ€™m mourning the loss of the amazing event packs :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I was not aware of this particular change but I did notice that the last few packs I purchased felt less valuable and I only got a few little weak upgrades from it. Spending 50$ or 20$ here or there is fine if it feels like Iโ€™m getting value added to my overall gameplay, but since I donโ€™t feel the value anymore, I havenโ€™t been purchasing anything. Less interest in purchases as a result of a loss in perceived value, means less revenue generation. More perceived value means more interest in purchases therefore higher revenue generation.

2 Likes

I stopped my profligate spending several weeks back and now Iโ€™m just playing out my diamonds. The value offered in the packs feels like a prank, if Iโ€™m being honest.

2 Likes

This is a mistake. Weโ€™ll fix it.

1 Like

Thank you @S7Dave!

1 Like