Is it worth playing anymore?

Is it just me or is it just not worth playing anymore? There was nothing really wrong with the game layout pre 2.5.

6 Likes

No, not in this current state. After spending over 100$ to support a game I loved, I feel cheated, robbed, and disrespected. This is the thanks the veteran players get? All our cards stolen and progress discounted? I have 300,000 coins that are useless because I don’t have any stupid scrap. Now you want me to scrap the cards I bought to upgrade others? Make my 52 available upgrades even more unattainable? HA. HAHA. If there isn’t an ENORMOUS fix and some HUGE compensation, I am done. One star review, demanding refund, and never touching this game or any other game by strange sevens ever again. They did us dirty.

9 Likes

No. It is not worth playing anymore. Everything that we loved about the game is gone

7 Likes

I agree … real money has been spent to play at top levels … but for what!

3 Likes

No it’s not worth playing. I’m just logging in to watch the train wreck

5 Likes

Having to scrap cards doesn’t bother me except the coin costs didn’t go down. So in one day I basically lost tons of money. My 100k in coins is now only worth maybe 50k. I’ll do the math and update this. :angry:

2 Likes

This game went from one of the best to the biggest piece of crap ever in one update.

9 Likes

No they should “scrap” update !!!

7 Likes

Something you’ll notice too is S7 likes to disappear when their players are upset. We’ll be lucky to get one coherent, constructive comment on just one of the pissed off posts

3 Likes

If they don’t turn it back not worth it to me.

1 Like

Everyone hates it !!!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. We’ll be monitoring everyone’s opinions and watching how players interact with the new systems.

An App Store review just posted

I waited and downloaded this game as soon as it was available in the App Store and play for the longest time till I had to take a break do to glitches. When I came back a week or 2 ago I realize not only were the glitches gone but the menu setup the and the alliances were so much better! But then today’s update happened…-_-

They first try to get you insanely excited with thousands upon thousands of diamonds/gems (p2p currency). Then once you come down from that seemingly generous high you see what’s really going on. They have now raised the prices most of the in game prizes especially seasonal ones. Then they made a new currency to upgrade troops. Which typically wouldn’t be a big deal except for the fact that in order now get this new needed currency(dust) you have to scrap (discard) your same troop cards that you were gonna upgrade. So now it’s just a stupid vicious cycle of obtain duplicate troop card to upgrade but now it’s needed to scrap said card so now you can no longer upgrade it.

Just to clarify no the 30k in gems they gave me I cannot use to buy this currency either. Also they eliminated the boxes you got from winning matches and drastically decreased the number of troop cards you get from a loot box once your lucky enough to open one.

So although at one point this game would’ve have been highly recommended by me I can sadly say that is no longer the case! Hopefully the developers will read or hear all the responses I’ve seen like mine and I’ll be able to change this soon.

4 Likes

You are able to use 30k gems to recruit 83 cards from the Recruit section. Some of those cards will be things you’re excited about. Some of those cards you won’t be excited about — and can be turned into scrap.

Please don’t don’t take this the wrong way because I did sincerely enjoy this game but that being said I am not excited about any of this update when it comes to the upgrading troops and how you get rewards. It’s obviously nice to receive all the gems and new troops to those that did not have them but to those that did and were mainly working on upgrading troops and generals then this update has come as a major letdown. I’m sure that’s hard to hear because there’s people that probably work hard on the update but sometimes you win and sometimes you lose and this time around it was definitely a lost!

7 Likes

Thank you for the feedback.

I think speak for at least most of us when I say that pre update is/was way better. It gave us more of a reason to really try. It seems like we went from May the best person/team win, to “participation trophies”. I believe that if we went back to what the game was pre update, the game would not lose so many great players. But that’s just my opinion.

4 Likes

And how many cards can you upgrade how many levels with the dust of the 83 cards that 30k gems bought you? If you want to use math to prove your point I suggest you finish your equation. I understand math I don’t get fooled by numbers that look good.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know the answer - I was responding to someone saying they aren’t able to use diamonds to get the Scrap currency.

Until you can answer that the response really doesn’t mean much. If the answer is 1000 cards well that’s great if the answer is not enough for 1 card well that’s ridiculously bad. When you don’t even have an estimate of how the new system works when you reply that’s bad.

3 Likes