In summary for the developers

Two key observations:

1. The game is no longer fun for a vast majority of players.
  2. Never before have there been so many going to seek refunds, likely as a precursor quitting.

The players care about this game but not much longer if the update issues are not resolved quickly,

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. We’re monitoring the performance of the update and will take different paths depending on how things turn out.

2 Likes

No time for that. Guess it is time notify Apple about what has transpired and quit.

2 Likes

Hi McLovin! It would be appreciated, if you could share your statistics. How many players does the game have. How many players have you audit. From which different guilds. Etc. That would help to precise “vast”. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I’ve been away a long time. I tried to argue in favor of giving this game chances many months ago but it was during the Time Warp event that it started to become really apparent that the developers lacked the focus to fix the gameplay issues and were instead invested in adding features and experimenting with economy tweaks. Now I return to find that is the direction things have continued to follow.

I played the game daily from the death of Star Wars: Force Arena through the first month of Time Warp so you would think I should have some idea how to play. But what I’m seeing today is a barely comprehensible mess. In my absence I appear to have gained quite a lot of currency so my obvious first choice was to spend on upgrades. Much to my surprise a vault of hundreds of thousands of credits and tens of thousands in diamonds won’t buy me even one upgrade. Now there’s dust - a currency that isn’t described and can’t be purchased by exchanging the currency I do have. Searching on the forum for information on this currency leads me heading into players griping about it which clearly can’t be good for growing the player base.

I’m so disappointed. This game had so much going for it. But it looks like the developer philosophy here has been to add features to distract from deficiencies of the game without any recognition that the surplus of incomprehensible features is in itself one of the game’s biggest deficiencies.

I’ll fumble around a little more but it looks like it might just be time to dump the icon for this app from my phone and write it off.

2 Likes

Well said. Too many players on here complaining just to complain and think they speak for everyone.

1 Like

Just look at the apple store “recent” reviews, i stopped reading at 100 negative reviews… if you previously ranked it it keeps your * s the same unless you specifically change your * review of the game so there are some 4 * recent reviews but if you read that review it says something like “2.5 ruined the game, ill never play again”. Everyday the 1 * review bar grows and more and more people leave negative reviews. It appears 100% of people hate 2.5

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.