I can't hear a pulse anymore

I just came back to check the forums and realized there hasn’t been a single post for the past 10 days.

Wow.

3 Likes

Yep, happens when the developer doesn’t engage with the community.

Not good for a community based game.

4 Likes

I rarely play this game now I do daily’s get my three wins for coins and I’m off this game I see no point and just playing it’s no rank no goals to reach for no 2s I just find clash royal to be a more better game at the moment.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat I’ve actually missed getting even the 3 wins a day sometimes. The game just isn’t enjoyable anymore and takes too much time to do all the daily stuff for me to bother now.

3 Likes

Yup I just don’t see anything new to keep me playing it’s the same events some stuff nothing new no effort is being used for this game now let’s see how season four go

2 Likes

Same here. I just check in once every week or two to see if they’ve un-stuffed the game.

It boggles my mind. How to turn a great game with thousands of avid players into a steaming turd. None of it makes any sense - other than it’s just their greed gone wrong.

From Rebel Sky to Wild Beyond, it was a great 3 years. It never got boring - it just got stupid. Such a shame.

4 Likes

Best description ever … it never got boring it got stupid. How the he’ll they managed to break such a strong game & community is beyond my simple mind

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.