Hi thieves (dev team)

Hey thieves, I mean devs. Thanks for stealing cards so units that could have been maxed now can’t and everything else can be upgraded to a lower level.

Thanks for stealing the time, energy, cards, and credits it took a f2p player a year to acquire to play my maxed lvl17 rogue decks how I wanted to. I’m so happy those are all lvl13.

TLDR. Hi dev team. I’ve provided a good amount of feedback over the last year of playing your deteriorating game. I think I’ve kept my communications cordial until now.

Hi dev team you are thieves and you’ve finally ruined the game. Fuck you.

3 Likes

Yup this update has just killed the game. I don’t recognize it. Will be asking Apple to refund my money and uninstalling

2 Likes

I agree, I feel like you have stolen from those of us who for the past year have saved and saved cards, waiting for the coin to upgrade them, they were not just extra and didn’t want them! Just bc you lowered # of cards required to upgrade them what we already had should NOT have been taken from us. I will get back to you how I feel about the rest of the changes…

3 Likes

Total bs. I had the cards to max everything, just not the coins. You stole cards from us. I will be reporting to apple for a refund.

4 Likes

I have to agree, I paid for many of the cards I had accumulated and now, not only am I not able to max everything if given the coins, but I have to scrap my now severely limited card resources in order to continue my progress. Fix this.

3 Likes

S7, come on how can you guys think this is ok? I have to scrap the scarce amount of card I have just to level up another? Maybe it’d be one thing if scrap counter across all factions but no its individual. AND no more 2v2, ranks, monthly shipments, it finally seems to me you guys won’t be happy until now the entire playerbase who has stuck around is gone and refreshed with new ones who don’t know what a great game this once was. Both free players and your biggest spenders are feeling robbed on this one I hope something is done to fix this. I really try to be positive/constructive but I mean… come on now

4 Likes

They’re not reading. They don’t care. Look at their profiles. None have them have even read a post here in 8 hours, on day of major update release.

THEY DO NOT CARE.

Just interested in stealing our money, apparently.

1 Like

This whole new platform sucks. Y’all just figure out another way to rob us players. Take our cards, make diamonds worthless and add this powder crap so it’s impossible to upgrade anymore.

1 Like

@S7Dave @S7NotABot @S7Nic @S7Dragon @S7campusLifer @S7Swede @S77 @S7Employes

1 Like

Sorry, some serious bugs have affected how many cards players have. We’re working on correcting these issues; please check out the details here and post there if you have additional followups: Missing Card Bugs - working on fixes

My colleague wrote up a nice post on what’s happening with cards here: Missing Card Bugs - working on fixes