Gold production is way off with “new” Boss Blitz

Hopefully there is a change coming soon with the gold economy. With the old BB I could get 6-7k gold a day easily (in today’s economy that’s 6-700k). When it would reset and everyone was actively playing them, some days I could get 20-25k. With the new BB I’m getting 10-12k a day… how can I make regular purchases in the store for legendary cards when they are 2.4 million? I can capture some in events but nowhere near what it used to be. Seems like with the changes you all have made around gold and coins have slowed the game down to a standstill. Can you share why this is? I know there is a lot of work going into the revamping of the new matchmaking component but you still have to keep the game progressing. I’ve invested more in this game than any other so I hope that money hasn’t gone to waste.

4 Likes

I can agree with this post more!! :rage:

@S7Dave. Just earned 150 gold for reaching 2500 medals in the event. These awards still haven’t been corrected to scale.

2 Likes

I don’t even bother with the gold mine bosses at all. Nor will I join someone’s request. That’s how much I hate it, plus at this point I have no use for gold. I just don’t understand why the devs are implementing dumb changes like this when we have all mad viable suggestions

2 Likes

I hear Ya Keys. You have your cards maxed out. Most players don’t. Especially difficult for new players. I assist my teammates but would be nice to get something for helping.

1 Like

Agreed. At least open the moons after you beat the planet and scale up gold collection.

1 Like

I know I just posted a thread about it in bugs… the good hasn’t been adjusted for daily quest either. It still says 1k gold. And that’s after taking two weeks to get 70k gold to complete the quest. It’s a joke. They should just make the economy crazy easy to level up. Increase player base. Then Shoot the max level from 17 to 35

1 Like