Gamers unite!

If the devs are not listening, why don’t we start giving this game a one star review on Apple/play store?

3 Likes

The game still has 4.1 stars on apple store. Gamers unite! Let’s drop the ratings to record lows. The devs need a shock to wake them up from their slumber.

3 Likes

Hi Haddy, I think the danger with that is that commercially it would make the game even less viable than it currently is and Pocket Gems might simply switch off the servers / close it down.

They might be simply winding the game down already and keeping it on life support so that they can legitimately not credit users who by in-game memberships and credits.

It would certainly mean that it would be less appealing and valuable for any other company taking over and running the game as well.

2 Likes

I’ve already done that.

This game hasn’t been developed for over 6 months. I’ve put both money and time and for that we’re currently getting nothing back except replies from developers that doesn’t contain anything.

The bottom line is PG doesn’t care. So when I look for a new game it won’t be one of theirs.

My guesstimate is the game will be shutdown in August. That’s 6 months after the last update in Jan (excluding the Bug fix in feb). As I understand (correct me if I am wrong) you can claim refunds from Apple within 6 months of spending. Even the WB support is just the same guy saying the game is under review. It’s a shame. The game has so much potential if they could get the dev right…:-1:t5::-1:t5:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.