Feeling Ignored? Comments for devs? Post Here!

Hey Everyone,

So I figured we should consolidate the many posts I’ve been seeing from a plethora of endgame players in an attempt to get SOME form of acknowledgement from the Devs. (With some sort of miracle, maybe even the slightest resolution to our complaints)

Whether it’s the double upgrade costs, 2v2 nonsense, arenas, campaign, moon mines, In-game store, just generally feeling completely shafted by the devs, or anything else you have comments about, please post them here.

2 Likes

Ok, let me start from the beginning of all this mess, the devs say the #1 complaint they were getting was match making this the beginning or the changes. Hmmm… is it just me or is matchmaking currently worse than ever!? Secondly the coin issue that has been a complaint for most since the beginning is now worse than ever, you have now made it existentially harder to max our troops and in the process most of have lost cards, coin ect through all of this. Erasing prior progress in saving cards for future upgrade simply because we did not have the coin to do so. and now there isn’t even a way to purchase coin with the ungodly amount of unneeded gems we are getting. But forgetting all that infuriating stuff when it comes down to it personally I feel S7 has completely lost the original idea of this game that made it so appealing to many. That is the community, team aspect and the competitiveness. It is completely gone. I know I am not the only one who no longer feels the excitement and need to grind for hours to rank up. Or the excitement of playing 2v2 with not only my alliance members but all of our friends in the game. Before all of the changes I was ranked in the top 50 in the game and now you don’t even see me in the top 100 or even close because the joy of the game has gone. I continue to play for the friends I have made here, not for the thrill of the game. I don’t think all of the drastic changes that have been made were even needed to make the game appealing to not only long time players but new players. Please S7 give us back the awesome game that it once was. I don’t think I am the only one who enjoyed this game because it was different from most, and now it’s like every other game out there. It is no longer unique and thrilling. We don’t complain just to complain we all want to better the game just like S7 should want to.

Ps. if you brought back the original form of the game I don’t think we would have a single complaint about anything. I would take being short on coin for the competitiveness and excitement back any day. Js

4 Likes

The new levels are just a smoke screen to hide the fact that they double upgrade costs. They also took the ability to purchase coins out of the game. Apparently the devs stopped liking money and thought it would be a good idea to make upgrading harder. There is also a very clear message in the new update from the devs: “ Hey! Need more coin??? Just finish the campaign and then DON’T PLAY OUR GAME! It’s the easiest way to earn it! :+1::+1::+1: Hey! Are you not level 75 yet? Just finish our crappy campaign and then DONT PLAY OUR GAME! The best and easiest way to earn exp and coin now is just afk…as long as you finish our half-assed campaign first! Enjoy!”

4 Likes

My comments can be found here:

2 Likes

They don’t give a shit anymore Fox. Unfortunately. I hope this works though, when I tried to do this they shut down my entire post once @S7campusLifer decided we were all being a little too real lol. Absolutely pathetic

3 Likes

Commenting to bump post

2 Likes
1 Like

Who is the idiot that came up with replacing stars with crowns. A lame crown at that. Keep driving those nails in the coffin. Rather than fixing real issues y’all are working on crowns.

2 Likes

Lmao :joy: they doing everything and there power to make this game lame boring and over priced.

2 Likes

Every aspect of this game is a sham. Especially masking players with fake names and fake Alliances. For all we know we are playing against our on teammates. If they can fake one side they could be faking both sides. I would expect this from this group of Devs. We all know how they have been geared to slow game progression and I think they are manipulating card draw along with other aspects of the game to do this. It’s not just the cost of upgrading cards the only way to slow game progression they can do that by card draw.

2 Likes

Actually if you play different arenas you can and will play your own alliance under a changed name.

At least you could immediately after the arena update. Probably still can unfortunately the ppl that were in the same alliance and played in the same room as each other have afaik quit the game so I can’t ask em if that’s still happening.

2 Likes

It’s just another way to slow down progression in the game is to play your own teammates in the arena and of course the Devs would hide that fact. It probably happens in the event as well. They are masking both sides so it would be hard for us to figure that out. I don’t think this game can survive many more updates.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.