Event winning points bugged

Hello, I have 33 wins right now in the event but just 2072 points. I am playing nash level I6 against 14-17 players (mostly 16/17) but I am just receiving 5 points per win.
There is no way for me to rank up to #1 with the first having nearly 1000 more points (even tho he started alot later and has less unit rating points).
I even spent reward boosters for it.
A clanmate has the same problem playing 17 Val.
Update: I have 52 wins and just 2647 points on rank 4 now. First has around 3200 points. I feel ripped of first rank…
At last I was #4 with 66 wins and still less than 3000 points.

1 Like

Same problem here…

I’ve noticed a heck of a lot more 5 token rewards then I have gotten in the past.

1 Like

Likewise. I got +5 for a close match against a player whose average card level appeared to be slightly higher than mine. I know medals are rewarded based on an invisible ELO, but the deterioration was fast and extreme. IIRC, I got 200+ medals for an easy win early on, and the very next game I got 33 medals for a nail-biter against a formidable deck. It jumped around a bit afterward but trended quickly down.

1 Like

I played like 30 games … 29 games i got 5 points and the last gave me 80 points … what the …??

1 Like