Event chests question

Does the event chests carry over to the next events or do they have to be open within current event?

They do not carry over - please open them during this event!

Here’s another question what is 8n an Epic Event Chest?

An Epic Event Chest contains 1 epic or legendary card from the current event (including any seasonal units in the event). The odds are an 80% chance of an Epic and a 20% chance of a legendary.

Damned I am unlucky then :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: :rofl::joy::rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.