Enough is enough Devs

Can you just be honest with us? What’s the deal? Did you guys just run out of ideas for adding/balancing 9 units every season? Do you just not care anymore and want to move on to other projects? Did you just get greedy? Has none of the dev staff ever even played a game longterm? Do you just hate us? Is there some secret agenda? Have you been replaced by pod-people!?

We would have kept spending money in the original format of the game. Spending money actually meant a good return on cards/coins/diamonds received. Did you expect people to continue spending money when you took away any kind of progression? When you spend money for items in a game, its supposed to be a shortcut. Not a single person I’ve spoken to thinks the game is better in its current state. You’ve made it insanely hard for player to level cards, and exiled the maxed out players to some wierd insestuous land where they will never see a new maxed out deck as competition. Forcing them to play the same 20 people over and over again for eternity if they want any kind of challenge. ( Unless they are one of the many bots you’ve disguised as players in non-existent alliances ). Get it through your heads; people who maxed out didn’t stop playing, they got competitive and then also gave you free advertising through word of mouth bc the game was so good.

Did you honestly think making the game next to impossible to get through > The inherent replay value you had that so many developers strive to achieve?

Any moron playing the game can tell the community is dying by the HUGE gap between alliances in raid match-ups. According to your responses to the major game changing update a few months ago, you guys were changing the game for all of the people who complained about (in a nut shell) getting stomped bc they didnt understand strategy or deck build. Everyone who made it to endgame did so bc they understood the game and got better. They didn’t complain when they lost repeatedly. They adapted, changed cards, changes strategies, and got better. AND/OR they gave you a TON of cash to get to endgame ASAP.

When I started playing in spring of 2019, The game was basically perfect. Season two unit drops needed some balancing, which was not an issue, that always happens. The game had the potential to be ported over to PC and perhaps even consoles. I remember playing RTS games with modded gamet-ypes that were basically Wild Beyond and they were a lot of fun. You dropped units, they marched up the map, and it all came down to unit drop timing/power consumption. I would always say, “ I wish someone would just make a game like this” , and you guys did. This game could have been so much more, but you decided to take a hard 90 degree turn and go offroading instead of staying on your smooth as a baby’s butt path.

Please just answer us, you’ve explained your (completely ridiculous) reasons as to why you did it, but now that you see the result…For the love of cake! Tell us why you refuse to listen to anyone anymore? Why won’t you do SOMETHING to acknowledge or appease the ONLY people who post on the forums? We loved you, and you broke our hearts. Then instead of apologizing, you made time with our mothers. Now you are ghosting us like we never spent that wonderful night on the beach talking until the sun came up. Please, its time you just gave us SOME explanation as to why you don’t even acknowledge us, act like we are in the minority, and won’t even consider bringing all of the things we loved back. All you guys would need to do is treat these horrible updates like New Coke. Bring back Coke Classic and all will be forgiven!

10 Likes

:heart: this post so much

3 Likes

Good post Fox!

5 Likes

This is your first move on forum lol :joy:

1 Like

@S7campusLifer @S7Dragon @S7Dave @S7NotABot I just want to grab you guys and shake you awake!!! Will you please read this post for fucks sake???

3 Likes

Post with interesting content. And lots of extra unecessary text. Guess claiming “devs strategy” is wrong is not best way to try engage a constructive discussion. Lots of people driving statements on data only devs have (amount of players, spendings, earnings, etc.). Yes game took some directions some people (me including for some parts), which were not consider proper one. BUT at the end, there is a company owning this game deciding. If you would not happy with your Nike shoes, you ll go complaining for months on Nike forum? Or just move to another brand? Except if some of us are shareholders, we have no vote there. Guess we are also all free and have the choice to either continue to play the game with current boundary conditions or leave. If people can’t leave something they hate, that is called addiction and there are some therapy available on the market to help them.

1 Like

Excellent post Fox.

2 Likes

These Devs never listen to players How can you have a constructive discussion when one side does not listen and all so does not say anything. The game had a few minor balance issues that could been fixed and it would have great. They have pushed this game into the abyss. Just go to team ranking and start looking at the player base in each team below the team rank of 15 to 100. That will tell you the game is dead. This game needs players but the progression rate is to slow and the cost is to high. Nobody wants to spend that much time or money on this game. A company produces a product or service to serve a customer base for the exchange of funds. The Devs are failing at this so they are losing customers and failing to gain new ones.

4 Likes

If you bought Nike shoes from a Nike store and the next day the swoosh fell off to reveal that they were really just plastic shopping bags with laces, wouldn’t you expect a refund or an exchange for the product you were lead to believe you purchased? You really think the first and best reaction is to just bend over and take it up the tailpipe?

3 Likes

If you happy it’s up to you to keep playing what you think it’s perfect for you but please shut your mouth up here, we are trying to help the game better by give them a suggestion, complaint etc. all of these could help devs make the game better, give them a direction which way players really want it to be and yeah finally it’s up to them to decide which way the game should be.

2 Likes

Lol. Your strategy clearly worked in past month. Keep this way. And aside note: it is not because you shoot louder that it makes you being right. And thanks for your kind demonstration of politeness. You are certainly a successful person in RL with such behavior. Keep it up!

1 Like

Unfortunately, here apple rules apply and when you buy items here, apple mentioned that if you use purchased items then you are not eligible for a refund. Your point of view is fair, unfortunately not applying to virtual products by apple. (Disclaimer: i know it is like that in US and EU, if you have other apple policies where you live, then nice for you and forget my post)

1 Like

You’re retard picci kibo, no more words to describe you :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You are not helping. At all. It doesn’t matter what we say anymore the devs are MIA. You are quite literally the only one that is and has been happy with the changes, and we all know the devs will listen to one person that is happy versus hundreds that aren’t, and go with what that one person wants. That’s how all this started. You’re a traitor in many ways, and jumping on here constantly trying to tell us how we should feel is annoying. You like the game now? Cool. You think you’re better than everyone else? Cool. You’re the minority and you have no right to tell us how to feel or how we should communicate with a bunch of assholes that could care less about their customers. Not everything is about constructive criticism. We are WAY passed that. Constructive criticism was ok back in July when we had an incredible game. Now the player base is full of a bunch of pissed off, disgruntled customers, that have every right to bitch after we’ve collectively spent thousands upon thousands of dollars for content that no longer exists.

Get off your high horse PK. No one likes a traitor.

5 Likes

Hi all

Normally, it would be against our rules to allow someone to use our systems to wage personal attacks, threats, name calling, etc. On this forum, I’ve allowed people to talk to me ways which are very aggressive and would break our normal standards. I’ve done this in an attempt to be accepting of criticism.

I believe by doing this, I’ve normalized that it’s ok to use personal attacks on other people. Talking to other players in this way is not allowed. Accounts which do this in the game or on the forum will be restricted.

1 Like

So…no response to my post that would provide us with some insight?

3 Likes

I think PK started that argument @S7campusLifer, if you’re gonna restrict keys you need to restrict him as well, he’s usually the only voice of opposition of the opening posts opinion on threads like this, and uses his differing point of view as a means of being condescending to other players and Keys has simply had enough of it. Please read the entire thread before just dropping the ban hammer on someone to see why they are speaking in that rude manner in the first place.

7 Likes

Joe: "Hey, Bob?..Hey… Bob…?..Bob?.. BOB!? "
Bob: WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU WANT!?
Joe: “Nevermind…Sorry to bother…I didn’t know you could hear me the whole time and were just ignoring me.”
@S7campusLifer

5 Likes

@S7campusLifer Would you please respond to my post? I’d super appreciate some meaningful feedback, but at this point I’d be more than happy to just get, “Go Suck an Egg…”

5 Likes

Don’t worry S7. There will not be any players left to post anything in the forum. They are quitting the game.

4 Likes