Elite chest pair lost benefit

I am noticing that when I get two chests for my elite subscription, that if the chests match the second set doesn’t register. Say I get 3 tank cards in each of a pair of chests, my total tank cards don’t go up twice, only the first 3’s increase shows twice.

Unfortunately, this is a frequent occurence. I have notified the developers four times now that I am not getting the cards that are listed in chest drops. The way I check is by taking a screen shot of each chest drop to check the cards. I would like to assume it’s an honest mistake but each of the times I have reported the problem, the developers have denied the problem exists.

General request to the community: Please check chest drops carefully and take screenshots, if necessary. It would be a real shame if this was a systematic effort by the developers to cheat players. Hopefully it’s just a mistake and they will fix it!

Because of this ive cancelled / Not renewed my Elite. Its really Bad when u pay for what wehre u only get 20% of that what is promised :pensive:

Thanks for reporting this - if you can please make sure you submit a support ticket in the game with this issue, that will help a lot because 1) we can make sure we credit you properly, and 2) we can look through real data that helps us fix the actual bug.

@Bunglefoil @DJPutter

Hey all, we did some investigating into this chest issue you’ve all seen and discovered a visual issue with chest opening. The good news is that you’re definitely getting all the card contents from the chests you purchased. We’ll be working on fixing this in an upcoming update, but in the meantime I’ll explain:

What’s happening is that the green counter bar underneath each card is showing the end-result of opening all your chests on the first screen (instead of per-chest) when you happen to get the same unit in subsequent chests. This is due for an example.

Let’s say you have two Epic Chests you’re about to open, and they both contain Fortress Mechs.

• Before opening these chests, you own 2/10 Fortress Mechs.
  • Epic Chest #1 contained 3x Fortress Mechs
  • Epic Chest #2 contained 4x Fortress Mechs

What you’d expect to see is:

• Opening Epic Chest #1 would display a counter of 5/10 Fortress Mechs.
  • Opening Epic Chest #2 would display a counter of 9/10 Fortress Mechs.

What is actually displayed right now is:

• Opening Epic Chest #1 displays a counter of 9/10 Fortress Mechs.
  • Opening Epic Chest #2 ALSO displays a counter of 9/10 Fortress Mechs.

This only happens if you get the same thing in multiple chests that you’re opening. It’s not only limited to chests from packs either. Players with Elite who get bonus Multiplayer chests may see this too. Thanks again for your reports of this issue, we’re working on it!

The Steps to Success
closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.