Dust is completely flawed

The addition of the dust component for upgrading units is not only unnecessary, but it is also damaging to a team’s morale. If someone was requesting Cards I would not hesitate to give away them especially if I had a surplus of cards for a unit that I did not utilize. With your new system I am far less inclined to donate cards to my teammates because I can use them, I have to use them, to dismantle for dust. Please remove this component

2 Likes

I agree with you that dust needs to be eliminated BUT you do get dust when you donate your cards to teammates. You get 700 dust for each faction.

1 Like

@Pacorates. Good points. You’re probably in a good Alliance :wink:. If dust/scrap is here to stay, I would like to see everyone credited with enough materials to upgrade any existing cards that were already had. I had 52-53 upgrades available with not enough coin to raise them. Now I don’t have enough coin or dust to level them. So in other words, I’m asking for everyone to be given enough dust to level those cards that were already in the queue and just waiting for more coins. As it stands now, we’ve been pushed back significantly further in our upgrade efforts. And honestly, I’m not sure how we make Alliance donations valid again. Right now I’m not giving any donations and not requesting any until the dust (no pun intended) settles on this new upgrade system.

1 Like

I had 56 upgrades available. That is so much dust… we could build an island with it. Lol.

1 Like

You’re actually best off donating. Get 3x dust …

1 Like

@Krusi Really??? Good advice. Thanks!

1 Like

Sort of. You’re right you get more value donating but you only get 700 for each faction where as if you scrap you would get 1k for that ONE faction so 2100 total vs. 1k. Truth be told since you are just swapping cards with your teammates, just pick someone that is on, tell them to request a card. Give them that card and then you request the same card and They give it back. You both are up 2100 in dust and nobody “lost” any cards. Lol.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.