Donate requests not clearing when filled

In the new update I see a lot of single card donate requests for my alliance that have been filled but they are still visible. Donate button greyed out. Is this as intended?

Thanks; I’ve noticed this too. We’ll work on fixing this after addressing the more serious issues. Thanks again for the heads up.

1 Like

More serious issues like tons of your players wanting to quit?

1 Like

More serious issues like taking this entire update and throwing it in the trash??

I’d say about 99% of the players are pissed and are going to leave, myself included. The other 1% are the devs lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.