Daily diamonds quest broken [will fix Monday]

I have no idea what happened when the game just reset, but I have forced closed it three times now to try to see if it was just me and not the server

. When I try to collect the diamonds from the alliance challenge, it gives them to me and then it says unexpected error and closes the entire game. It’s there for me to re-collect every time, and every time it happens again. This is really getting annoying. I don’t know what’s going on, but it needs to be fixed as soon as possible. When I tried to collect the diamonds from the alliance challenge, it gives them to me and then it says unexpected error and closes the entire game. It’s there for me to recollect every time, and every time it happens again. This is really getting annoying. I don’t know what’s going on, but it needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks.

Sorry about that. We’ve had a few people report this today. We’ll get this fixed on Monday. In the meantime, please send us these screenshots you have of this using the “contact us” link in the app and we’ll credit you any missing rewards.

1 Like

@S7campusLifer

I got the bug with my Saturday quest, that quest still is in my queue uncollected and I am not getting a Sunday quest. So if fixed Monday I will miss out on Sat, Sun, and Maybe Monday depending on the timing and how you fix it.

1 Like

Sorry about that. We’ll manually fix any missing rewards

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.