Commander upgrades

Before the 2.60 upgrade I had met the requirements to max my nash and giga commanders but just not enough coin to do it. After the update I have to do 3 unit upgrades in order to upgrade these commanders. I don’t think that is fair and hope it wasn’t intended. Please fix

1 Like

I just noticed the same happened to my Roxie, I had 2 of 3 units to the level needed for the upgrade and the last I think was 1 level away, now I am 0 of 3 toward being able to upgrade her.

Looking more closely, the problem is previously to level the commander to 17 you needed the common at 17, the rare at 16, the epic at 15 or the legendary at 14 (different commanders needed different combos of cards) now the level 16 commander was made 45 and to go to 46 we need all 3 cards to be 46 so the legendary card I had at 14 and ready now needs to be 46 when it was converted to 35… that is a ridiculous increase needed.

1 Like

Hey folks we will have a look at this to see if there is something we can do - there are fewer level upgrades now that require cards, so some of the commander requirements will have shifted.

We will also have a look specifically at the required legendary levels, thanks for raising this issue.

[quote=“Maxginsu, post:1, topic:104856”]
Before the 2.60 upgrade I had met the requirements to max my nash and giga commanders but just not enough coin to do it. After the update I have to do 3 unit upgrades in order to upgrade these
[/quote]. Any decisions on how to make this right?

Still no answer on this!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.