Where can I even begin. I Spent hundreds and hundreds of hard earned money to full unlock the coin booster. Hours of none stop Grinding in event battles, early mornings and sleeping less nights. Just for a boost that could double my coin income. Calculating everything in my head thinking it could finally give me enough coins to get my perfect max deck with constant grinding. I was constantly chasing after the Epic chest, Blue chest, Green chest, and white chest like it was a drug. I wasn’t aiming for the cards, gems, or tickets. For me the greatest prize was the silver coins. But this update ruined everything. The reason I spent all that time and money was slapped out of my hands this morning when I opened my second rare chest. I’ve never felt so betrayed about a game in my life. They tricked us all by assuring us double coin incomes for every chest won in a multiplayer match. My coin income has dropped by half, if not slightly over half. That’s with coin booster at 100% and a elite pass. Even with first win of the day, it still wasn’t compare able to my income before. If I knew any better, given the opportunity to see into the future I wouldn’t have spend all that cash on unlocking coin booster. Coin booster and elite pass is basically useless until a Epic chest pops up. Even so, Epic chest only gave about half of what I would normally received in the last patch.
for everyone who Strongly agrees pls keep the his post alive until changes are made
- Post your thoughts as well
- Post Coin income for chest prior to this update and then new income
ex. 0000/0000 (color chest)
questions for Wild beyond employees/associates
1.how chat/email the management team about this issue?
2. Will the community be able to have a fair say or vote on what’s to happen next with the coin income ?
3. If coin Income is restored, can they extend Coin Booster for the amount of days this update was in effect?
4. Worst case, no changes were made about the new patch, am I able to get a refund of the xxxx amount of money spent to get coin booster or get a compensation of equal Gaul or greater?